Craig Hamilton-Parker (born January 24, 1954), is a British author, television personality and professional psychic medium. He is best known for his TV shows Our Psychic Family, The Spirit of Diana and Nightmares Decoded. On television he usually works with his wife Jane Hamilton-Parker who is also a psychic medium.
Born in Southampton UK, Hamilton-Parker says he was convinced at an early age that he was mediumistic. He became a well-known as a platform medium within Spiritualism and in 1994 left his job as advertising executive to become the resident psychic on Channel 4 television’s The Big Breakfast making predictions for upcoming news stories. He wrote a regular psychic advice column for The Scottish Daily Record and regular features for The Daily Mail, Sunday Mirror and The People. His first book about the psychic genre was published in 1995.
You can reach Craig Hamilton-Parker at: email@example.com
- Detailed Bio of Craig & Jane with TV Clips here
- IMDb Movie profile for Craig Hamilton-Parker
- Mediumistic Consultations with Craig Hamilton-Parker
Craig Hamilton-Parker’s career as a psychic medium has been closely associated with his family and wife Jane. Soon after they met, Craig gave up his career as Chief Executive for an Advertising agency and Jane her job as a psychiatric nurse to pursue a career as mediums. To earn a living they gave private readings and Craig wrote psychic news columns and 15 books for the US publisher Sterling (an imprint of Barnes and Noble USA). Craig Hamilton-Parker has also written extensively about dream, interpretation. His book The Hidden Meaning of Dreams (Sterling ISBN 0-8069-7773-6) became a best seller and he has hosted the US TV Show Nightmares Decoded. (Biography Channel)
Television Shows and Film
The Big Breakfast (Channel 4 1994-5) – Craig & Jane Hamilton-Parker were the resident psychics predicting ‘Next Week’s News Today’. Their weekly item ran for one year and was anchored by Paula Yates
Mystic Challenge (Living TV 2000) Craig Hamilton-Parker appeared on 5 shows on this psychic game show hosted by Paul Ross
The Spirit of Diana (American Television 2003) – The couple claimed to contact the spirit of the dead Princess Diana for live American television. The programme was considered highly controversial and attracted press criticism. It was banned from broadcast in the UK by the ITC. It has been published on DVD as “A Séance to Contact The Spirit of Diana” (2003 ASIN: B0000DK4R7)
Mediums Talking to the Dead (BBC 2 September 2004) Made as a series of three one hour programs by BBC Everyman Series the documentary followed the Hamilton-Parker’s work as mediums for one year and their work training other novice mediums.
Enemies of Reason (Channel 4 2007) Craig Hamilton-Parker argued the case for mediumship as the proof life after death with biologist Richard Dawkins. Dawkins ends his study arguing that mediumship is based on arguments that are untestable, private, subjective anecdotes, and compares this to religious belief.
Nightmares Decoded (Biography Channel USA 2012) Craig Hamilton-Parker is the anchor man for new pilot Series that uses clairvoyance and psychology to interpret the meanings of nightmares.
Our Psychic Family (Biography Channel 2008-12) An observational 6 part documentary series follows the day to day lives of husband and wife team Craig and Jane as well as their supernatural family life.
Cristiano Ronaldo: The World at His Feet (Movie) The film follows the footballer from his beginnings in Portugal, breakthrough start with Manchester United and current career at Real Madrid. Craig was the astrologer commenting on Ronaldo’s life and personality based upon his astrology.
- Something Strange (ITV)
- Put it To The Test (ITV)
- Big Brother’s Big Mouth (Channel 4)
- The Prediction Show (ITV)
- Clouds (BBC 4)
- Ghosts – 3 part series (BBC1)
- Inside Out (BBC1)
- Craig & Jane’s Psychic Britain 12 part series (in production)
Hamilton-Parker, Craig & Jane (1995) The Psychic Workbook Random House ISBN 0-09-179086-7 (Languages: English, Chinese)
Hamilton-Parker, Craig (1996) Your Psychic Powers Hodder & Stoughton ISBN 0-340-67417-2 (Languages: English)
Hamilton-Parker, Craig (1999) Timeless Wisdom of the Tibetans Hodder & Stoughton ISBN 0-340-70483-7 (Languages: English)
Hamilton-Parker, Craig (1999) The Psychic Casebook Blandford/Sterling ISBN 0-7137-2755-1 (Languages: English, Turkish)
Hamilton-Parker, Craig (1999) The Hidden Meaning of Dreams Sterling imprint Barnes & Noble ISBN 0-8069-7773-6 (Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Israeli, Greek Icelandic.)
Hamilton-Parker, Craig (2000) The Intuition Pack Godfield Books ISBN 1-84181-007-X
Hamilton-Parker, Craig (2000) Remembering Your Dreams Sterling imprint Barnes & Noble ISBN 0-8069-4343-2
Hamilton-Parker, Craig (2000) Unlock Your Secret Dreams Sterling imprint Barnes & Noble ISBN 1-4027-0316-3
Hamilton-Parker, Craig (2002) Fantasy Dreaming Sterling imprint Barnes & Noble ISBN 0-8069-5478-7
Hamilton-Parker, Craig (2003) Protecting the Soul Sterling imprint Barnes & Noble ISBN 0-8069-8719-7
Hamilton-Parker, Craig (2004) Psychic Dreaming Sterling imprint Barnes & Noble ISBN 1-4027-0474-7
Hamilton-Parker, Craig (2005) Opening to the Other Side Sterling imprint Barnes & Noble ISBN 1-4027-1346-0
Hamilton-Parker, Craig (2010) What To Do When You Are Dead Sterling imprint Barnes & Noble ISBN 978-1-4027-7660-1 (Languages: English, Dutch, Portuguese)
Hamilton-Parker, Craig (2015) Phantoms on Film Create Space. ISBN 1507646682
Hamilton-Parker, Craig (2015) Messages from the Universe Create Space. ISBN 1517568889
- Scottish Daily Record (Whole page column ran for 1 year)
- The Weekly News (Whole Page Column ran for 5 years)
- Best Magazine (Double Page Column (Ran for 6 months)
- Daily Mail (Monthly double page feature ran for 2 years)
- Portsmouth News (Weekly Column ran for 3 years)
- Western Daily Press (Weekly Column ran for 5 years)
- Sunday Life (Belfast) (Weekly column ran for 1 year)
- That’s Life (Weekly Column ran for 1 year)
- Fate & Fortune (3 years and still running)
- Regular features written for: Daily Mail, The Mirror, The Sunday Mirror, Sunday People, The Mail On Sunday, Edinburgh News.
- Occasional articles for: The Times, The Guardian
- Magazine features written for: Woman’s Own, Me, Best, Company, Know Your Destiny, Crime Confidential, Fortean Times, More!, Here’s Heath, Health & Fitness, The Artist, Marie Claire, Options, Surprise, Living, People Magazine (USA), Woman’s Weekly (New Zealand), Television Times, Television Quick, Catch.
- Work regularly syndicated to: Australia, South Africa, America, Latvia.
“They will sort out all your spiritual problems” Scottish Daily Record 10.2.93
“An incredible message of hope” Best Magazine 14.5.96
“The keys to unlock our powers of prophecy” Daily Mail 11.11.96
“Amazing I came out of the reading shaking because so much of the reading was accurate. What made Jane better than the rest? Maybe you really do get what you pay for…” Best Magazine
“I’m overjoyed. To me this is proof that my father is there, somewhere. How else could Craig have known those things? .. I find myself talking to my parents in my head. Thanks to Craig, I’m convinced they can hear me.” – Mari Claire Magazine
Chris Evans: “They definitely are psychic” Comment from The Big Breakfast.
Paula Yates: “They really are amazing” Comment from The Big Breakfast
David Icke: “It’s incredible what you’ve got right” Comment from The ‘Mystic Challenge’
Carol Vorderman: “I’m impressed!” Comment from ‘Put it to the Test’
Tony Blackburn: “I’m normally pretty skeptical but I have to say I’m amazed by your accuracy” Comment from The ‘Mystic Challenge’
CDS & Audio Books
Opening to Auric Light (Self Published)
Celestial Contact (2003) North Star Music – Voice over to music by Steinar Lund
The Spirit of Diana DVD (Craig & Jane) Retro Media
- Wikipedia Biography of Craig Hamilton-Parker
- BBC 2 press release: Mediums Talking to the Dead – BBC Everyman
- BBC website: ITC Ban Spirit of Diana
- Nightmares Decoded – Biography Channel Show Information
- Our Psychic Family at Sky Go
- Interview with Metro Newspaper
- Ents Tour Dates and Tickets
- The Guardian Film Reviews by Craig Hamilton-Parker
- “The Guardian Newspaper – Interview by Paul Arendt”.
- “BBC Inside Out”.
- “Sunday Express – Psychic’s touch revealed my closest secret”.
- “BBC Psychic History”.
- “Barnes & Noble – Sterling Publishers”
- “Fate & Fortune Magazine”
- “Opening to The Other Side”
- “Hidden Meaning of Dreams”
- Random House (UK)
- Random House (Austraila)
- Good Reads