Page Visited: 21620
Read Time:1 Minute, 55 Second
Future Predictions About Boris Johnson
Predictions by Craig Hamilton-Parker about Boris Johnson and his future as British Prime Minister. These predictions were made on 15th July 2019
VIDEO: Boris Johnson Predictions
BORIS JOHNSON PREDICTIONS – made 15 July 2019
Things said in the past:
- I predicted Theresa May would go and Boris Johnson will be PM. For more about these predictions see the main predictions page here.
- Some of these things are now in the News but those who follow me will know I predicted many of these things ages ago.
- OUT: Phill Hammond, David Gauke, David Lidington, Rory Stewart, Greg Clark, Andrea Leadsom.
- IN: Sajid Javid, (Chancellor) or maybe Jacob Rees-Mogg, Esther McVey, David Davis, Dominic Raab.
- SURPRISES: Michael Gove will be given a cabinet position. Something like either Foreign Secretary or Home Secretary. Later he will bring Farage onboard too – I predicted this well over a year
- Boris Johnson will consolidate the Tories. Speak directly to the people. Public addresses are reminiscent of Churchill. This will be his technique to oust the remainers.
- Patriotism will be a theme of his premiership. As I said the Middle East crisis will escalate. Close ties with the USA against Russia. Lots of overseas troubles China. Earthquakes too.
- He will announce full fiber broadband nationwide.
- Boris will call for a rethink on the Heathrow runways.
- There will be big new opportunities for first-time buyers. Boris Johnson will announce there to be no Stamp Duty for first-time buyers. This will be extended to older houses and not just new builds. There will be a Government secured mortgage scheme.
- Boris Johnson will fly to see Trump very soon. Before October. He will strike a deal.
- Labour will make a call of no-confidence to try and force a general election. This will fail. Yvette Cooper will become the next Labour Leader.
- There will be no General Election till after Brexit.
- It will be a hard Brexit of sorts but deals will be struck at the last moment with Germany. As I said before Angela Merkel is going soon. Emmanuel Macron is on the way out too. The EU will have troubles soon and will be pleased to put Brexit behind them.
- See the Brexit Videos for more detail linked from the Predictions Page.