Craig’s World Psychic Predictions for 2015
These are my top psychic predictions for 2015. They were posted and emailed to my editor at Fate and Fortune magazine today 11th September 2014. The magazines work months ahead so the actual predictions will not be printed until January 2015. I am fallible – and our sceptical friends will quickly highlight anything I get wrong – so do not be fearful of the future or see these predictions as inevitable. I get a lot right but some wrong too. The Golden Age is here already – it will happen in out hearts at first and then transform the world. Consciousness once lighted cannot be extinguished and in these years ahead we will see a huge leap in human consciousness. (I explore many of these ideas in detail in my books)
I will add some additional Psychic World Predictions as they come to me throughout the year and post them here on this page for discussion. You will see these with their post dates in the comments below.
You are also welcome to ask questions or make comments at the bottom of this page though I cannot make predictions about World events to order. The really startling psychic insights tend to come when I least expect them and particularly through dreams. Sometimes they are a little hazy – just like the quality of a dream where you know something is going to happen but it’s hard to nail it down to a date, place or person. Also the clairvoyants own mind can often get in the way so the predictions can be coloured by things we already know about.
Some of the predictions I got right for 2014 included the American and British economies jumping ahead, the spill of the war in Syria over into Iraq and the rise of the Islamic State. I also predicted that Assad would go into hiding but sadly he is still in power. I correctly foresaw the riots in Brazil but got it wrong about a gunman rampage in Kansas City, Missouri USA.*
Correct Predictions and a Near Miss
Last year I also ‘saw’ a “Stella explosion and light in the sky that changes animal behaviour patterns.” There were however a number of serious near-misses from meteorites and there were very unusual – and unexpected – Northern Lights in 2014 – brighter than ever seen for centuries. Citation here
Again I feel that in 2015 we will see more problems from Space. I believe a lot of meteorites are heading our way and we may get a hit – not Armageddon style – but something reasonably significant and of concern. Similarly I feel that satellites will have serious problems throughout 2015 and many communications will be down.
I wrongly predicted that Nick Clegg would resign but this may still be on the cards before 2014 comes to a close. (I am posting this on 17th September 2014) Similarly the Scottish situation will see huge political upheavals in English politics even though I still feel at this late stage that Scotland will not be independent.
I got it partly right about “Chemical Cloud over parts of Southern USA as factory explodes”. There was a big chemical factory explosion in June 2014 at the Marion Metal Centre, about 60 miles north of Indianapolis, was caused by chlorine dioxide. I was right with the event but off with the location.
Someone has since posted in the comments below: “There was a warehouse explosion in Savannah GA Feb 8, stinky unhealthy smoke, which looked like a chemical factory explosion. Savannah is very Southern and there were chemicals in the smoke, across state lines here in SC you could tell. Made people’s eyes sting when we were outside. People in Savannah were told to stay inside away from the smoke. So, you still got the location right also.”
Weird Plankton in Space
I predicted “A strange luminous plankton is seen under the sea that cannot be explained by scientists.” I got this wrong but may have been getting a glimpse of another odd discovery about plankton as a strange luminous new plankton was discovered in outer space! See: “Microscopic life forms have been found on the side of an International Space Station – And have been identified as sea plankton.” It puzzled me at the time to be making predictions about plankton of all things when so many other things were happening in the world at the time.
I predicted that “The Dalai Lama will be taken seriously ill. He will announce that his next incarnation will be as a westerner.” There were rumours of a serious illness on 21st July 2014 that was allegedly covered up. Citation here. I’m personally glad he’s okay. Maybe in the future he will announce that his next reincarnation will be in the West.
Predictions about the Pope
I also said that “Pope Francis will initiate a new spiritual mission to help the mentally ill.” This has happened see here. At the time I could not understand why this should feature in my predictions but the Pope also ruffled a lot of feathers when he claimed that Fundamental Christians were mentally ill!!!
“Pope Francis recently made quite the stir after commenting on the ideological purity in religion, particularly with regards to Christianity, claiming that such ideological extremism is dangerous to the entire world.” Citation here.
The Pope certainly raised many issues about mental health in 2014.
Kansas City, Missouri USA Prediction
I am told that I have got this one right. One commenter said: “You actually did get the gunman in KC correct. There were three people killed by a gunman in Overland Park, KS in a Jewish Community Centre and Jewish Retirement Village. The national media kept saying Kansas City and Overland Park is considered a suburb of KC. The shooter killed 3 people. This is VERY unusual for this area to see any violent crimes. The shooter was from Missouri and a white supremacist. Just search Overland Park Jewish Community Centre Shooting. Wiki does a decent job of the facts.” Wiki Link here about incident.
I said: “Oprah Winfrey launches a controversial new spiritual chat show” – She has launched a spiritual show on YouTube though I expected it to be much more controversial and on mainstream TV. Citation here
Completely Wrong Psychic Predictions
Things I got completely wrong are: “Ancient civilisation found under ice in Greenland.” (Let’s wait and see as I still feel right about this one) “UK postal strikes”: Wrong! “Massive fire in Mexico City”: Wrong! “New Orleans is flooded again.”: Wrong! “Japan builds a nuclear bomb”: Wrong though there are rumours surfacing in May 2014 that Japan has a secret project. Citation here
Predictions for 2015
I will add some more later these were emailed to my editor at Fate & Fortune on 11th September 2015 and first posted on this page on 17th September 2014. (Jane helped with some of these this year)
- Prince Harry will get engaged
- Major volcanic eruptions in Japan and Hawaii
- National Health and Police strikes with riots in London
- Joan Collins dies
- Royal family death
- Zara Phillips – princess Anne’s daughter will fall pregnant
- Strange fluctuations in the Earth’s Magnetic Field Detected
- A Nuclear submarine will get into serious problems. It could be Russian though there is also Chinese involvement – perhaps an incident over the disputed Japanese islands in the China Sea?
- I feel that 2015 will be a year with a lot of Maritime problems and there could be a very serious disaster – akin to the sinking of the Titanic. (I again base this on a number of my prophetic dreams: a topic I am very interested in and have recently written a book about.)
- 2015 will see the closer ties between Russia and China. There will be an economic and military pact. In the years to come this will become a powerful alliance that will challenge America.
- Economically, India will rise faster than China in the coming years
- Josefina Vázquez Mota will become the first female president of Mexico. There will be a bad earthquake during 2015 in Mexico City. Mexico’s economy will see an improvement as more cartels and gang leaders are brought to justice in 2015. A deal is done with America over immigration with American companies offering economic opportunities to temporary workers on short term visas.
- Many countries may see terrorist attacks from lone gunmen. I ‘see’ Berlin, Rome and Paris as a targets but a simultaneous London attack with be thwarted. I feel one of the most frightening will be aboard a passenger liner. (Posted just before the Terrorist Attack in Sydney Australia)
- There will be a celebrity kidnapping and an attack on a member of the Saudi Arabian Royal Family
- Both FaceBook and the BBC will develop search engine algorithms for the Internet (and not just for their own websites) in an attempt to rival Google. Amazon will also make ventures into web search.
- The Conservatives will win the UK election by a whisker as they will agree to bring forward the European Election Vote and so disrupt UKIP’s momentum. Cameron will be ousted just after the election despite his electoral success.
- During 2015 Jeb Bush will gain popularity and will win the American Election in 2016. Serious family difficulties and illnesses for the Bush family during 2015.
- The Russian Economy will collapse but be bailed out by China. The two countries will become a very close allies both militarily and economically.
More World Predictions
If you also believe you are psychic or have had an insight or a dream that feels that it is about the future then please feel free to add your own insights to this thread. Every year we get some remarkable cases of psychics who have seen the future.
Astrological predictions for 2015 are also really interesting. If you are a keen astrologer then you are welcome to add your predictions below. Of course, astrology also requires interpretations – and in some cases clairvoyance too – so different astrologers will make different or similar predictions depending upon their interpretations for positions the planets and stars. I would be particularly interested to hear of any Naadi Astrologers from India as I am writing a book about this. Have the Naadi leaves said anything about the future of the world?
So do feel free to join in. We foresaw some amazing things together last year!
CRAIG HAMILTON-PARKER is a celebrated U.K. medium who has confounded skeptics by the uncanny accuracy of his readings. Craig and his wife Jane have had their own TV shows in the UK and USA including 'The Spirit of Princess Diana'. In 2003 the BBC made a 3 part documentary about their work. Craig is the author of 15 books.