Craig’s World Psychic Predictions for 2016
2015 Predictions at bottom of page.
These are my top psychic predictions for 2016. They were posted and emailed to my editor at Fate and Fortune magazine today 11th September 2014. The magazines work months ahead so the actual predictions will not be printed until January 2016. I am fallible – and our skeptical friends will quickly highlight anything I get wrong – so do not be fearful of the future or see these predictions as inevitable. I get a lot right but some wrong too.
I will add some extra Psychic World Predictions as they come to me throughout the year and post them here on this page for discussion. You will see these with the post-dates in the comments below. You are also welcome to ask questions or make comments at the bottom of this page though I cannot make predictions about World events to order. The really startling psychic insights tend to come when I least expect them and particularly through dreams. Sometimes they are a little hazy – just like the quality of a dream where you know something is going to happen but it’s hard to nail it down to a date, place or person. Also the clairvoyants own mind can often get in the way so the predictions can be colored by things we already know about.
These were my psychic predictions for 2015. They were posted and emailed to my editor at Fate and Fortune magazine 11th September 2015.
World Predictions for 2016
- Massive earthquake in Himalayas causes dam to burst.
- Japanese island sinks beneath the sea – this will be a year with many sudden environmental changes. There will also be a bigger than ever disruption to the ice sheets.
- Unprecedented rainfall disrupts some of the Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- A comet is seen in the sky that was missed by astronomers.
- EU referendum brought forward and leaves EU.
- Terrorist attempt to assassinate Angela Merkel
- Gas attack in underground station
- Large fire in historic Dutch building sees many masterpieces destroyed.
- Extensive flooding in UK during winter with tidal surge causing extensive damage in Southern England. Dates to watch 11th and 29th November and February 23rd
- New refugee wave from Ukraine and Georgia as Russia tightens its grip on dissidents.
- Rise of right wing politics in Spain, France and Italy sees rioting on streets and mosques burnt.
- Turkey will invade Kurdish areas of Syria.
- Massive increase in use of drones in Syria quell ISIS. Britain puts some troops on the ground.
- New form of nanotechnology used to track terrorists.
- Commonly used food additive is conclusively proven to be a cause of cancer.
- Prince Phillip is taken seriously ill and has major life and death operation.
- There is an attempted behind-the-scenes coup in China as Chinese currency collapses.
- An alleged naked picture of Kim Jong-un causes a political row.
- Donald Trump’s bid for the Whitehouse if thwarted by illness. The last battle is neck and neck between Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton. The republicans win after a sudden last minute change of republican candidates.
- British Labour Party splits in two with one section joining the Liberals. British Labour Party make big gains in Scotland.
- Famous footballer shot by terrorist.
- India’s economy surges forward. New deals made between UK and India
Correct Predictions for 2015
These were my predictions for 2015. They were emailed to my editor at Fate & Fortune on 11th September 2014 and first posted on this page on 17th September 2014. There were some spot on correct predictions and some were partly right or completely wrong so I have scored them below.
- Many countries may see terrorist attacks from lone gunmen. I ‘see’ Berlin, Rome and Paris as a targets but a simultaneous London attack with be thwarted. I feel one of the most frightening will be aboard a passenger liner.
(Correct 9/10. This was posted just before the Terrorist Attack in Sydney Australia and in the same year there followed the Charlie Hebdo attack in Paris. There was no attack on a liner. A number of newspapers picked up in this correct prediction See: September 08, 15 Newsmax)
- I feel that 2015 will be a year with a lot of Maritime problems and there could be very serious losses.
(Correct 8/10. There were a number of major shipwrecks at the start of the year including the Höegh Osaka that ran into problems on the Solent and an unprecedented number of other shipwrecks (See Wikipedia) But of course 2015 has seen thousands of Syrian migrants die at sea trying to cross into Europe. I did also feel a liner would sink but got that wrong. See: The Economist Figures )
- Prince Harry will get engaged
(Wrong 2/10 – though there were extensive rumors that he had secretly reunited with his ex, Cressida Bonas. See: Hollywood Life June 17, 15)
- Major volcanic eruptions in Japan and Hawaii
(Correct 10/10 – A volcanic eruption of Mount Ontake took place on September 27, 2014 – the above predictions were made on 11th September 2014. Also Hawaii’s Halemaʻumaʻu Crater in the Kilauea Volcano collapsed See: Daily Mail Sep 8th 15)
- Royal family death
(Wrong 4/10 – Though could have been seeing the foiled attempt to kill the queen. See: 08 September Daily Telegraph)
- A Russian nuclear submarine will get into serious problems.
(Correct 10/10 A Russian nuclear submarine caused an international incident when it floundered off the coast of Sweden See: 27 July 2015 The Guardian)
- 2015 will see the closer ties between Russia and China. There will be an economic and military pact. In the years to come this will become a powerful alliance that will challenge America.
(Correct: 7/10. China and Russia pack challenge USA See: 7 July 15 The Guardian)
- Economically, India will rise faster than China.
(Correct: 10/10 India is overtaking China in 2015 See: 12 June 15 Business Standard)
- There will be a celebrity kidnapping and an attack on a member of the Saudi Arabian Royal Family
(Correct 10/10 Prince Sultan bin Turk is accused. See Daily Mail 18 July 15)
- FaceBook and the BBC will develop search engine algorithms for the Internet in an attempt to rival Google.
(Correct 5/10 Facebook are looking into web search See Search Engine Land 26 August 2015)
- The Conservatives will win the UK election.
(Correct 10/10 See: 8 May 15 Daily Telegraph)
- During 2015 Jeb Bush will gain popularity and to win the American Election in 2016.
(Wrong: 3/10. Correct that Jeb Bush becomes a presidential contender but now third in polls. See: Politico 30 July 15)
- The Russian Economy will collapse but be bailed out by China. The two countries will become a very close allies both militarily and economically.
(Wrong: 0/10 Although Russia has had problems China has not bailed them out)
- Josefina Vázquez Mota will become the first female president of Mexico.
(Wrong: 0/10 Not happened)
Craig’s New Book About the Future:
In this book I reveal the secrets of the Indian Naadi Oracle that tells me that new spiritual knowledge will be revealed to me by the gods—which I initially interpreted as my mediumship—and from studying the Naadis, learning astrology, and knowledge given directly by meeting living rishis. I share with you my work as a medium and how, together with my wife Jane, we took on the media. Together, we will travel to mystical places, share colorful adventures, meet some extraordinary enlightened people and join our relentless search for universal knowledge and to know the future of the world.
My task, I am told by the oracle, is to bring the message to the people. The oracle went into extraordinary personal detail about my life and my past before revealing the core messages as to why I am here—the question I had asked Sathya Sai Baba to answer.
More World Predictions
If you also believe you are psychic or have had an insight or a dream that feels that it is about the future then please feel free to add your own insights to this thread. Every year we get some remarkable cases of psychics who have seen the future.
Astrological predictions for 2016 are also really interesting. If you are a keen astrologer then you are welcome to add your predictions below. Of course, astrology also requires interpretations – and in some cases clairvoyance too – so different astrologers will make different or similar predictions depending upon their interpretations for positions the planets and stars. I would be particularly interested to hear of any Naadi Astrologers from India as I am writing a book about this. Have the Naadi leaves said anything about the future of the world?
If you want to add a prediction to the comments please just write one or two sentences – some people have posted pages of predictions and I cannot approve this as it will spoil the flow of the posts. We do have our own forums too if you would like to share longer posts. So do feel free to join in. We foresaw some amazing things together last year!